Next summer, London will host the biggest bodybuilding and fitness exhibition ever!
London’s ExCel center will present, The World Power Show & Expo 2016, with 30,000 visitors to attend performances, top class competitors and meet and greet fitness champions.
World calisthenics expert, Frank Medrano, will also take center stage in the leading bodybuilding exhibition to perform as well as sharing his personal rips on bodyweight training and nutrition with his European fans.
Joining the exhibition, professional bodybuilder and eight-time Mr Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. The Cali based bodybuilder currently holds record of most wins as an IFBB professional with whopping 26 wins. The athlete will join the World Power Show for exclusive greetings and talks, so make sure not to miss the opportunity to see Ronnie do his thing! “YEAH BUDDY!”
The exhibition is accessible to all and it will feature over 50 live shows:
- UKBFF English Grand Prix (Bodybuilding)
- UK Strongest Man 2015
- WBA European Breaking Championships
- Sumo Wrestling Tournament
- UK’s Next Top Fitness Model
- CrossFit Challenges
- British Council Stick Fighting Southern Open Championships
- Parkour and Capoeira Demonstrations
- Celebrity and Athlete Presentations
The World Power Show & Expo 2016 takes place 2nd-3rd July 2016.