Netflix documentary, Chef’s Table, returns for a third season.
As a big fan of Chef’s table I could not wait until the new season was out. It was a bit of a longer wait compared to the other two but I’m sure it’s worth the wait.
So what can be expected from the third season?
The documentary is taking yet another emotional journey through the wonderful culinary world. We will once again be taken around the world into the kitchens of of six chefs and if we’re going by past series, we can be sure of one thing – their stories will be anything but ordinary.
Th new season will be moving away from Michelin starred chefs, this time they will be embarking on another journey to visit a Buddhist temple chef living in the countryside of South Korea.
This season’s chefs include:
- Jeong Kwan, Baekyasa Temple (South Korea)
- Vladimir Muhkin, White Rabbit (Moscow, Russia)
- Tim Raue, Restaurant Tim Raue (Berlin, Germany)
- Virgilio Martinez, Central (Lima, Peru)
- Ivan Orkin, Ivan Ramen (New York, NY)
- Nancy Silverton, Osteria Mozza, (Los Angeles, CA)
The next instalment launches globally on Netflix on February 17.
By Vesi Maslenishka