Introducing The German Gymnasium…
Located within walking distance of Kings Cross, the German Gymnasium was constructed back in 1865, and the building was purpose built as a gymnasium for the German Gymnastics Society. Shortly after the gymnasium opened, The National Olympian Association used the venue for their first ever Games in 1866.
Now the historic Grade II listed structure has been taken over by D&D London, who have re-purposed the building into a restaurant, whilst preserving it’s original name ‘German Gymnasium‘. The contemporary venue will bring the best of Mittel-European cuisine, including goulash, lobster, schnitzel, tafelspitz and more.
The brand new restaurant ‘German Gymnasium‘, Kings Cross Open Now.