Sunday’s Golden Globes saw A-Listers hit the red carpet and it’s not just the ladies who were doing the extra time in front of the mirror on Sunday afternoon, the guys had some more careful grooming regimes. We got the low down on who used what…
Celebrity groomer, Kim Verbeck, shares how she achieved the “clean, classic, leading man” look for Jon Hamm on the red carpet of the Golden Globes. Now that is not a hard job we think Kim, but here is what she did to make Hamm look clean cut and well groomed.
This look takes 25 minutes to achieve, using the RéVive male grooming products
1. After shaving, use the RéVive Gel Cleanser to cleanse and invigorate your skin. A good cleanse is really important to help reduce large pores and bring some colour to your face because you are rubbing the face and bringing blood to the surface, also great after a heavy night.
2. Kim used RéVive Balancing Toner to sooth and hydrate your skin. A toner closes pores after cleansing and helps skin looking fresh.
3. She then used RéVive Moisturising Renewal Cream, you will need to moisturise well, you want you face to look awake all night.
4. On the day of your special occasion, apply some RéVive Sensitif Oil Free Lotion, which will give your face a matte finish, no sweating under those flashbulbs and harsh lights.
5. Lip balm is always a good idea, keep them from chapping and you never know who you might need to kiss, Kim used RéVive Intensité Moisturizing Lip Balm.
6. Finally, dab some RéVive Intensité Les Yeux around your eyes to keep those lines away, but let’s face it men get away with many more wrinkles than the girls, so eye cream is an extra that you might just use at night or just when you feel tired around the eyes.
Kim also worked with Chris Evans and John Krasinski on the night, I wonder if they compared notes in the men’s room…